Location: Robinvale, Nyah,
Time Frame: Mid January – Mid March (8 – 12 Weeks Depending On The Season)
• To set the machine to achieve the best possible pick at all times and in all conditions.
• Constantly monitor this performance at all times.
• To work co-operatively with the machine driver at all times.
• Constantly observe and listen for any mechanical problems.
• Direct bin tractors into rows when required.
• To follow Company Safety Policy and Work Standards at all times.
Operators need a current Drivers Licence and a reliable vehicle. Full Board is supplied if you do not live locally.
“On the job training” is provided.
Operators need to be fit and agile, able to work as part of a team and be able to work flexible hours. There is both Day and Night work, and some travel.
References are required and Referees will be called.
For further information, call the Robinvale Office on 03 5026 3385 or send us an Email